Graduation Cupcakes… Celebrating a graduation party this season? Impress your guests with these tasty and festive cupcakes:
- Graduation Hat Cupcakes - Mortarboard cupcake toppers are a snap to make - simply dip graham cracker squares into dark chocolate and press onto the top of iced cupcakes. Fashion tassels from licorice ropes or strips of fruit leather, and affix to the mortarboard with a dollop of icing. Finish it off with a mini candy or jellybean. To infuse your cupcakes with school spirit, dip graham cracker squares into white chocolate tinted with food coloring.
- Graduation Decorations - Top your tasty treats with non-edible cupcake decorations, such as class rings, graduation hats,
Class of banners, or photo cutouts of the guest of honor. Roll strips of fondant icing into mini diplomas, or bake cupcakes using festive graduation themed cupcake liners.
- Make a Statement - While cupcake tops don't leave a lot of space for writing a message to the graduate, a fun way to share your sentiments is to write a single letter on each cupcake and spell out words like CONGRATULATIONS or THE TASSEL WAS WORTH THE HASSLE.
While prepared mixes are tasty, your teen may have a more
cupcake recipe in mind. For more sophisticated palettes, try one of these gourmet cupcake recipes:
- Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Chocolate Orange Rosemary Cupcakes
- Cappuccino Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Carrot Cupcakes
- Fruit Cupcakes with Whipped Cream
- Filled Cupcakes
With so many pre-made cupcake toppers, decorative icings, and gourmet recipes to choose from, creating cupcake masterpieces will be as easy as walking the line.